So to begin, I'll be sharing a few FOTDs I've done in the past, and once we catch on, I'll post some new ones that you hopefully havn't already seen on makeupalley! Btw I'm "n33rja" on makeupalley. Now you can all stalk me there.. :) lol
I did this look as a part "dupe a fellow MUAer" challenge on MUA ...
MAC Sea Me Shadestick,
MAC Freshwater e/s,
MAC Deep Truth e/s,
MAC Stars n' Rockets,
L'oreal Colorstay eyeliner,
Stila kajal eyeliner.
How to get this look:
1. Apply an eyeshadow base all over the lid and upto the browbone
2. Use a blue cream base (Mac Sea Me shadestick) and apply to the entire lid area avoiding the crease
3. Take a fluffy brush (Mac 217) and blend the edges ..or use your fingers
4. Digggg into a blue eyeshadow (Mac Freshwater) and pat it all over the lid area on top of the blue base
5. Next, take a darker blue (Mac Deep Truth) and pat it on the outer > of your lid area, going a little bit into the crease
6. Take a bright purple eyeshadow (MUFE #92) with a pointy crease brush and start working it into the crease, not going past the middle of the crease. Build up the intensity.
7. Take a pinky purple eyeshadow (Mac Stars n' Rockets) with a fluffy brush (Mac 224) and brush it over the crease and into the high crease. Use a smaller brush and take the pink-purple all the way around the blue near the inner eye
8. Brush your highlight (Mac Shroom) along your browbone.
9. Line your eyes with a liquid eyeliner and add lashes for the extra drama :) oh, and on the waterline and the lower lashes if you'd like.
and ..you're DONE !