I am SO EXCITED to announce my first giveaway ever :D I was actually supposed to do one when I reached 100 followers but it went by so fast I had no time to prepare/look for/buy the things I had planned. I'm so thankful to each and every one of you for the support and the comments I've received even though I don't really update my blog that frequently. So I'm giving out $200 CAD worth of products. I will probably be adding more to the prizes later on and will update this post and pictures :)
There will be three winners. Before, I wanted one person to win the whole thing but now I divided it up so more can have the chance of winning :)
I'm giving away ..
FIRST PRIZE will include:
MAC Mineralized Blush Duo in "Hot Planet" (BN)
MAC Pigment in "Chocolate Brown"
MAC Lipstick in "What a do!" (swiped two times)
MAC Eyeshadow in "Silverthorn"
All LE or Discontinued items
SECOND PRIZE will have:
MAC Eyeshadow Quad "In the Gallery" (each color swatched once)
MAC Eyeshadow in "Haunting"
Again, LE or Discontinued items.
THIRD PRIZE will include:
MAC Holiday Palette "Intriguing Scarlet" (each color swiped once)
MAC Eyeshadow in "Bitter"
1. You MUST be a follower
2. You MUST leave a comment under this post telling me your favourite makeup product EVER (brand, name etc.)
3. You may enter only once
4. You must have a blog or an account (no anonymous comments)
5. 1 point for just commenting on this post; another 1 point for having this link in your blog's sidebar; 2 points for mentioning this giveaway in your blog post (make sure to include a link and let me know about it); 4 points for creating a whole new blog post about this giveaway alone in your blog (share the link). 1 point = 1 entry; 2 points = 2 enteries etc etc.
6. I will be using random.org to pick the winners. Whoever's number comes up first, gets the first prize pack, second number gets the second prize pack, and third gets the third.
7. This giveaway is open Internationally.
8. This giveaway will close on July 10, 2010.
I hope I'm clear and this isn't too confusing as this is my first time ever doing something like this. So girls, thank you so much once again for the support and GOOD LUCK!